MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) is a lightweight and simple Connectivity Protocol, that runs over Ethernet TCP/IP, based on a Publish - Subscribe Communication structure.
Unitronics UniStream supports MQTT as a Client that can both Publish and Subscribe to Messages To: and From: a Broker.
Unitronics UniStream - UniLogics MQTT can:
- Publish Data to a defined Broker according to a configured Topic. For example, the Topic may be Machine #1; the Messages can include Process Application Variables such as; Temperature, Pressure or Flow ect. UniStream can then Publish Data periodically, according to a time period set in the configuration or periodically, corresponding to an event.
- Receive Data from a defined Broker on a defined Topic, to which UniStream is Subscribed.
Bridge the IT and OT Gap by utilizing Unitronics UniStream as a Interface to the Digital Automation Layers .
In addition to MQTT, UniStream Integral PLC+HMI (Programmable Logic Controller) and (Human Machine Interface) series supports a wide range of Automation Network Communication channels and Protocols that provide the Connectivity required by both IT and OT including: FTP, SNMP, SQL.
MQTT enables UniStream to be accessed Remotely for OT via any Web Browser or by utilizing VNC and UniStream can access the IT MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and the Date Base Server, as well as the Cloud.
IT Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, Ole for Process Control (OPC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) are also well with in the reach of Unitronics UniStream.
ABOUT Unitronics UniStream
The rich feature range of UniStream includes:
- multiple auto-tuned PID Loops
- Data Logging to SD Card
- Data Tables
- Data sampling displayed via built-in Trend Charts and Graphics
- HMI Gauges
- multi-level Passwords
- multi-Language support including Asian Languages
- Network Communications Connectivity with any device via:
- UAC, VNC and FTP
- RS232 and RS485
- Modbus RTU Serial
- Profibus Gateway Protocol Converter
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- MODBUS TCP
- EtherNet IP
- FB Protocol
- ProfiNet via Protocol Converter
- SAE J1939 Gateway Protocol Converter
- BACnet Gateway Protocol Converter
- 4G LTE Ethernet Router
- IO-Link Ethernet Master
UniStream - UniLogic Software slashes PLC+HMI Programming time!
The built-in Design and Re-Use Paradigm enables you to build PLC Ladder and C functions, Design HMI screens, and create Web pages in multiple languages, and save it all in a Library for reuse in other Projects.
Another benefit to the bottom line and ROI for the; End User, OEM and System Integrators, is a standard Policy of customer care with no hidden costs and no paywalls or tiers for Unitronics Tech Support.
All Software, Utilities, and Support, including membership in Unitronics Community Forum, are provided at no additional charge !
UniStream IIoT Solution can Collect and Communicate Data, Display, Remotely Access and Control your Application