MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) is a lightweight and simple Connectivity Protocol, that runs over Ethernet TCP/IP, based on a Publish - Subscribe Communication structure.
supports MQTT as a Client that can both Publish and Subscribe to Messages To: and From: a Broker.
- Publish Data to a defined Broker according to a configured Topic. For example, the Topic may be Machine #1; the Messages can include Process Application Variables such as; Temperature, Pressure or Flow ect. can then Publish Data periodically, according to a time period set in the configuration or periodically, corresponding to an event.
- Receive Data from a defined Broker on a defined Topic, to which is Subscribed.
Bridge the IT and OT Gap by utilizing as a Interface to the Digital Automation Layers .
In addition to MQTT, supports a wide range of Automation Network Communication channels and Protocols that provide the Connectivity required by both IT and OT including: FTP, SNMP, SQL.
MQTT enables to be accessed Remotely for OT via any Web Browser or by utilizing VNC and can access the IT MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and the Date Base Server, as well as the Cloud.
IT Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, Ole for Process Control (OPC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) are also well with in the reach of
The rich feature range of includes:
- multiple auto-tuned PID Loops
- Data Logging to SD Card
- Data Tables
- Data sampling displayed via built-in Trend Charts and Graphics
- HMI Gauges
- multi-level Passwords
- multi-Language support including Asian Languages
- Network Communications Connectivity with any device via:
- UAC, VNC and FTP
- RS232 and RS485
- Modbus RTU Serial
- Profibus Gateway Protocol Converter
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- MODBUS TCP
- EtherNet IP
- FB Protocol
- ProfiNet via Protocol Converter
- SAE J1939 Gateway Protocol Converter
- BACnet Gateway Protocol Converter
- 4G LTE Ethernet Router
- IO-Link Ethernet Master
SCADA Dashboard slashes SetUp time!
The RealiteQ built-in Dashnoard Design and Re-Use Paradigm enables you to build SCADA Screens and create Web pages in multiple languages, and save it all in a Library for reuse in other Projects.
Another benefit to the bottom line and ROI for the; End User, OEM and System Integrators, is a standard Policy of customer care with no hidden costs and no paywalls or tiers for RealiteQ Tech Support.
All Software, Utilities, and Support, including membership in RealiteQ iCex Community Forum, are provided at no additional charge !
The RealiteQ iCex IIoT Solution can Collect and Communicate Data, Display, Remotely Access and Control your Application